PDA

View Full Version : Fly-in Update & New Information

Ernie Martin
02-25-07, 04:38 PM
We've just posted an updated page for this year's Fly-in. It includes information on new speakers and topics, details on the meeting room and the sunset boat cruise, and a link to new flight procedures for those flying their Skymasters to the Bahamas. As I've noted before, the flight to the Bahamas is a breeze -- far simpler than your trip to Florida if you're coming from out of state. But the procedures we've written are loaded with details, not just frequencies and backup frequencies, but how to file your return plan and call U.S. Customs for free from the Bahamas, even what to say to ATC.

The page also has an updated attendance list. Between the people already registered and those planning to register (based on recent contacts) we're up to about 30.

The page is at www.337skymaster.org/2007flyin.htm and the new text is in red, so previous readers can get right to the new information. I apologize for the time it's taken me to post this, but it's shaping up to be a great meeting and a great turnout!

Ernie