PDA

View Full Version : 336/337/O2 WANTED Private Party

fultsie
09-26-08, 05:33 PM
I'm looking for another Huff n' Puff, had an "F" model for many years and sold her when kid's popped up. Now one of the kid's has a private and wants to move up from our 172 I bought for his training. Open to just about any version, looking for a "good value". Would consider my 172N as a partial trade if interested, but it does not HAVE to be part of a deal, I may just keep it for local flights, etc.

If anyone has one or knows of one, please reply.

Here are some pix I just took. Sorry for the poor quality, I'm looking for my other camera and will reshoot the panel. We fly a couple times a week so the times change, but right now TTAF is 7318 and SMOH is 262. P&I are 6-7 conservatively, NDH and all logs from day one. This is one of the lowest cost options available, especially when considering the IFR WAAS GPS capability.

She has a fresh annual with a GNS480/CNX80 WAAS IFR certified color moving map GPS with VOR, COM, ILS built in, fresh pitot static, fresh xpnder check, GTX327, flip/flop MX385 adds dual ILS, ADF, Davtron, vertical card compass, very low time O320H2AD, 4 place intercom, EVERYTHING works, no squawks. Has an STC for gross weight increase. Extremely reliable and low cost to fly. Always hangered.

Thanks.....Steve

850-321-0373
fultsie@aol.com

WebMaster
09-27-08, 05:11 AM
I removed this post from the general message board
thanks
Larry