PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh what we need here is a way to commucate...... without failuer

GMAs
08-23-02, 04:57 PM
their are a bunch of new things on the TCM site... that some of you should go take a look at.... as well as the info on the throttle lever...

I recomend that kevin might put a link to their site so that you can just click and your their...

Lots of good info.. free... they are really trying to upgrade and get back with the program of keeping you the pilot and mechanic informed...

per example

http://www.tcmlink.com/serviceBulletins/pdf/sb01-5.pdf

covers the new starter adapter gears that so many of you all are having problems with... its good reading.. and even keep a print out in your files... and yess if the paperwork weight doesn't exceed the weight of the plane it won't fly... smile...

What about that nut ... you know the one that is on the engine... that seems lose.. what do you do... well go to their site and look at SB 96-7.. and in their you will find what torque it is supposed to be tightend to ... again a good item that should be posted on our web... I am sure cont engine would let you link to their url... if we ask them for permission... heck they might even give us a break on the prices for clubs... smile... for that new engine... you always wanted...

anyway just some food for thought... as you a owner/operator are supposed to be on top of the newest things out their... from the manufacture... and they have a owners notification program too.. so if their is a big problem.. they call you on the computer direct... smile... now you can't beat that... huh... I think I am out of a job...if they keep it up...smile.. GMAs