PDA

View Full Version : Rear Cowl Flap Electric Motor for sell

Turbo_Boss
07-05-11, 04:49 PM
Hello Guys,

I am from Panama Republic of Panama Central America.

I have 2 electric Cowl Flap Motors (One thats goes in the rear, One thats goes in the front)

The one that goes in the rear, is working perfect. This rear electric motor its almost identical to the one thats goes in the front but in the rear part of the electric motor has a part that is a electric brake. Is also like 2" longer than the front motor.

The electric motor thats goes in the front, is not working. I separated the electric motor from the part that is the Planetary Gears and when I put 12V to the electric motor you see it move and stop, it move and stop, and when it move, it move slowly. The planetary gears are OK, I move them with my finger and they turn around veary easy and you can see the front shaft moving.

I got them because I was going to do a electric elevator trim for my Ultralight. I later decide that I will prefer to get a Electric Elevator Trim Kit from a company called http://www.rayallencompany.com/ because this kit come with a LED type indicator that you intall on the panel and let you know your trim position.

So thats why I will sell the 337 cowl flaps electric motors for a fair price.

I can sell both or only the one thats is working, but keep in mind that I am in Panama Republic Central America, I dont know how much can cost a DHL or UPS to your city.

I know these parts sell for a lot but please make me a offer and I will think about it. Remember that the one in the rear is working, the one in the front is not working. Maybe the one that is damage can be used as a core in exchage or you can send it to rewire it.

I can take picture of the parts and a video showing you is working but this will be this weekend when I am going back to my hangar since I have them there.

In the mean time, if you need to know something else, let me know.

THX,

Isaac

RADIOCOMMANDER
07-01-13, 12:02 AM
How much $$ for the rear cowl flap motor? What is the exact model number you have, and please verify it works.