PDA

View Full Version : Shadin Digiflow fuel totalizer

bjherron
10-03-12, 08:35 AM
In my plans to redo my instrument panel, I ended up with two of these systems. I am offering one up for sale. Here is what you get

1. Shadin Digiflow gauge (I have one with flow in LB/h the other is in Gallons, you get to pick which one you want).
2. Wiring Harness
3. 2 Fuel flow sensors

I believe Shadin is the only fuel flow gauge that is STC'd as primary and allowed to replace the OEM fuel flow gauge. This is a big advantage as it allows you to get the wet fuel lines out of the cockpit.

In my setup, I am using one of these gauges to interface an Insight G3 monitor. My plan is to have the shadin STC'd as the fuel flow, but wire the same fuel flow sensors into the Insight monitor so both have fuel flow capabilities.

This shadin does not have the GPS data output. But if you pair it up with an engine monitor like I did, that monitor will likley have GPS output to your garmin or Aspen system.

The gauge has Left and Right, not Front and Rear. It's used, but working. If you have any questions or pictures, let me know.

Asking $1350 OBO. The price for one of these kits new from Shadin is over $3K.

Brian

Jim Smith
10-18-12, 09:29 PM
Brian, I'm interested. What is the part number of the display unit? Please email me at jim@secureone.net. Thanks

bjherron
11-13-12, 04:01 PM
this item is sold!