PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek in cockpit

rmorris
03-19-15, 12:32 PM
I recently put in 2 Avidyne IFD540 gps/nav/com touchscreen units into my Skymaster and LOVE them. I have two more (originally bought 4 when they were on special - long story). If you want a great deal on 1 or two Avidyne IFD540 units, in hand, with ALL the upgrades (ie I went full boat on all upgrades for them), as well as tray, connectors, and extended warranty...let me know asap. When they're gone, they're gone. BTW, these units are plug n play compatible with Garmin 530/530w - so if you are looking to upgrade to touchscreen, victor airways, etc...this is your chance.

I have listed them on barnstormers, so you can go check out the ad there if you like...

Also, have some great yellow tagged items removed to make way for my new Avidyne stack. All work great, and the only reason I took them out was to make way for the new Star Trek stuff from Avidyne.
Garmin 430w with tray/connectors
king KX155 nav/com radio with tray (28v only on this one), with glideslope w/tray
KI-209 with glideslope
King KT-76A transponder w/tray
PSEngineeering PMA8000B audio panel (6-place, stereo) w/tray/connectors
King DME

drop me an email at rmorris@agsi.us

hharney
03-19-15, 07:37 PM
Gee, most guys would at the least show a couple photos Scotty........or is that classified?

rmorris
07-26-15, 12:51 PM
the Garmin 430w sold off, but still have most of the other stuff in this ad. been lazy about advertising it, so still some good buuys.