PDA

View Full Version : MYAT Pictures

SkyKing
05-12-02, 07:33 PM
This is for Bob Cook, GMAS, Larry and others that attended the workshop... When are you guys going to post the rest of your pictures? We'd like to see more of the 'flock' at the airport and other sights, including some more aerial shots.

SkyKing

Bob Cook
05-12-02, 07:37 PM
Sorry for delay. I left the camera on the aircraft and will need to get it before I can post pics. Larry shot quite a few. Hopefully he can post more.

Bob

kevin
05-12-02, 08:37 PM
I have a lot of pictures which GMAs and Chachi sent, and Larry and Bob said they would send some soon. I am making the page right now (started yesterday, but didn't finish). If you have more, I would rather you email all or most of them to me, let me put them on the page, rather than fill up the message database. But we'll take 'em however we can get 'em...;-)

Kevin

WebMaster
05-14-02, 04:45 PM
I sent some to Kevin yesterday, but it obviously takes some doing to put them up on the web. The pictures that Chachi and GMAS put up were very good.

kevin
05-14-02, 10:39 PM
I will get Larry's pictures up as soon as possible. It will be sometime between Thursday night and Sunday night, depend on how life goes. Sorry, life is busy for me right now...gotta earn avgas money...

Kevin