View Single Post
Unread 07-31-02, 11:26 PM

Don Hickman is an unknown quantity at this point
Bob,

Changing the date to the 10th won't help me. Judy and I are leaving on the 7th for Texas, then on to Mexico on the 8th and we will be returning on the 17th, more or less. While Judy would love to go to Mackinaw (she's bugged me about it for years!), I just don't see getting there in August given our schedule. So make whatever plans you want, but don't worry about us.

As for seeing people, I flew to Battle Creek, Michigan today and had lunch with Larry Bowdish and Jerry DeSantis. We had a good time, just wish it could have been longer. Jerry gave us the nickle tour of Battle Creek which was interesting. The flight up and back was uneventful which we like. I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with both Larry and Jerry.

Keep working on getting us all together, Bob. Sooner or later you'll hit a date that most of us can make. It just may not be one I can make this year. Building a house on an island off the coast of Mexico is taking up an inordinate amount of my time, not to mention money.

Don