View Single Post
Unread 03-04-10, 02:51 PM

scottygofast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to scottygofast
U guys are the best...

Ed, Cole and Roger~

Thanks for your responses. Ive been trying to figure out what to do, and I did actually look at the JPI 960. and it looks like it would be an ideal way to go, but I didnt think it was ready for a 337, so thanks for pushing that through for us Cole! Ill probalby hang out and wait till you install yours, and deal with simply calculating the fuel for the moment, as a majority of my trips are within 600 or so miles. Sucks to fly heavy when you dont have to, but at least its not a 172. I may go with a shadin fuel flow computer for the time being just to have some better flow information. If I did have an issue with a leak, I suppose that I could always plan to leave the aux tanks full so I always know I have extra fuel.

On another note, have any of you put together your own checklist that youve compiled from various sources, or are you just using a checklist that was in the plane when you purchased it? mine is a number of pieces of a book glued to a piece of cardboard, so just trying to save myself a bit of work, if its been done properly by someone who is willing to share~ thanks again guys, and Ill give an update soon~

Scotty

Scotty Burns

www.scottyburns.com