View Single Post
Unread 09-11-02, 10:55 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Question Nope... and yep...

the spar inspection covers allmost all the skymasters that I know of... which is all of them... you need to go to the us FAA gov web site and look at the ad sections.. it will tell you all about the AD as well as what it was written for... just do a search on FAA and your browser should bring up the government web site... it was a long time coming to get them to put it on the web... but, now that they have.. its great.. as you don't have to go thru the services that used to charge for it... like 500 bucks... now its free...to all under safety... you can even look up your TCDS on their web site and get the latest greatest changes... but, remember you have to look up each product by themselves... i.e cont engine, bendix mags, champion spark plugs.. etc, etc,

Actually it is a good question and some of the others here on the board should also go look up theirs for practice so they are proficent in getting the info... kinda thing...

As to the meeting down under... hey I'm game.. provided that we can do a little tour of the area with a couple of skymasters.. kinda thing... sort of a fly commercial, fly skymaster thing... and if someone put some shrimp on the barbie... hey were in heaven... it would be great to meet some of the other pilots and veterans who flew them in VN as well as just plain socicalize with the gals and in their case guys... smile... I hear you have some great beaches in the wintertime down their that wives are not allowed on... huh.... ops here comes larry and bob troting over.. to look too... GMAs...