View Single Post
Unread 04-01-03, 07:03 PM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Nashville

Well folks, April is here and in Michigan, spring is in the air. Only three more weeks and we'll be at the meeting in Nashville. If you have not made your hotel reservations yet please do so.

For those people who will be presenting a topic, if you have not yet sent me a short bio of yourself, please do so soon. It is going to take a little time for me to get the printed program agenda prepared for the attendees.

Thus far we have an hour slot open. So if someone would like to step up and present a topic to share with the group, please let me know who you are and what the topic is. My e-mail address is
GDESANTIS@JETECH.com

Also, I plan to have a posting board in the meeting room for your use. If anyone has a Skymaster or O2 related item that they want to sell and would like to have it posted at the meeting, please present it on an 8X10 sheet of paper and mail it to the hotel to my attention.

Don't forget to inform the FBO of you potential arrival time. Also, revisit the meeting web page for addition information.

Cheers and have a safe flight.

Jerry
N34EC