Thread: Oshkosh 2003
View Single Post
Unread 07-22-03, 09:38 AM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Last year, when several us made a strong commitment to arrive on a particular day, the first to arrive (I think it was Bob, but maybe it was Larry, sorry, I was last) reserved several parking places together in the Northwest parking area. Maybe someone will be willing to do that again.

You can communicate with the parking people by making a sign that says "CAMPING, NORTHWEST". You will know they are taking you to the right area if you are heading toward the Hilton hotel on the field.

Since I will not be attending this year, I will be glad to act as a point of contact to refer information. You can add messages to this thread, but if that is not possible because you do not have computer access, please feel free to phone me at 503-590-2913. I will post your information on the site, and pass messages on to anyone else that calls. If I don't answer the phone, please leave voice mail. I will add a short recorded message to my outgoing voice mail to pass along info to folks that call - info like row number and location information for various folks in the group.

Have a great time folks!

Kevin