View Single Post
Unread 09-14-03, 10:07 AM

Rickskymaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that the survey is complete

Now that the survey is complete, I would like to throw out a "Straw-man" as to an idea for everyone to react to as it concerns an "Unofficial dues" proposal.

If we had two levels of contribution:

The first would be $10-15. This gets you a designation by your name in some way that you have contributed, no other special status. For discussion, we will call this the Bronze level of participation.

The second level would be $20-35. This level gets you all of the above plus you get access to Kevin's special area of Skymaster photos. Safe to say some of you could not find this of interest, but I am assumming the majority will find interest in this section.
This would be called the GOLD level and it would also be designitated as such. If I need to go into more details on the special area of Photos, please let me know.

What I think I heard us say in what we are trying to accomplish:

1) To have as many people participate as we can, 2)acknowledge them for their contribution, 3)and secure the funds to keep the board up and recruit new members into this great association.

I hope that this draws as many people to respond with comment and different ideas as to how we can grow the membership and keep Kevin whole at the same time.