Thread: Larry's flying
View Single Post
Unread 06-20-02, 12:34 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Smile Those..... Hmmmmm I just saw one up close and personal.... smile...

Well ATC said.... multiple targets converging .... and I can see how come them guys go out on medicals... with all that shouting and demanding stuff... after all we do fly real careful like... but, heck.. we had at least 25 feet clearance... I just can't understand why the kept calling and bothering us... after all we were having a good flight... they finally told the 1011 to move.. which they should have in the first place... after all we had the right of way.... and that captain just probably was trying to throw his weight around.. you know how lazy them guys get watching their price is right show...now that they have the TVs' in the cockpit... guess he never read the rules of the road or maybe he forgot them after he turned 70 years old.. you know how them old foggies are... their either catching up on their sleep or they use the memeory thing for a excuse not have to do anything... Oh ya I E mailed the airline and let them know they were missing 3 rivits on the bottom pannel and two 10-32 counters sunk screws in the bulkhead behind the wheels... but, that all the engines looked real good as we could see the compressor impellers from the short distance... I think one of the passengers took our picture too... as I saw a flash from inside... and some guy must have liked your plane real well because several were displaying the international piece sign in their windows... I didn't know if you wanted to recipcate or just ignore them... so I quit looking.... the 337 sure is a stable platform... and it never dievated from its original course... it was great... best part I liked was the choclate home made 6 layer cake... it was messy and next time we should have milk... to wash it down...instead of soda... and if I were you I would make CokeaCola pay for the clean up.. inside the plane... overpressurization of their can when we opened it... clearly it must have been a manufacturing error... glad that I remembered to open it away from me... sorry it got in your eyes.... and blinded you ... sorry also that the doctor took back the seeing eye dog... I kinda thought it was pretty good that he gave you one that already knew how to fly... probably saved ya some big bucks because you didn't have to send it to flight school... but, glad to hear that your eyesight came back again.... I would try and keep them dark glasses... as you know how the sun keeps blinding ya... and they do block out the light... oh well... lets do it again sometime... how come you keep mentioning something about the moon turning blue... soon... smile...n_n

GMAs...