View Single Post
Unread 02-08-23, 01:49 PM

Cglencross is on a distinguished road
I just got this from Barry,

"Hi,

All of you own a Cessna 337 model. I am looking and gauging interest in a 3100 option. If you are interested, please read the following.

I am not sure if you know each other, but emails came in at about the same time. I am interested in your thoughts, and please reply.

The 3100 AP would be an outstanding bargain to get the benefits of a fully integrated digital autopilot, especially considering the additional safety features it will bring. The upgrade price will depend on the installed equipment for the aircraft owners with an S-TEC autopilot installed. Upgrades start at $10,995 retail.

The POH can be located at: https://genesys-aerosystems.com/prod...control-system

The most significant benefit of submitting a purchase order (early) is extending the 2-year warranty to 3 years for all new parts from the factory. Also, we are offering a 2-year warranty on any currently installed S-TEC servos. No matter how old they are. We ask that you send your servos back for a free checkup, modification status update, or repair.

The extended warranty offer is only valid until we gain the STC. Once that occurs, the regular warranty period will be offered.

Do you have a Dealer to work with to submit your purchase order? You can locate a dealer from the link:

https://genesys-aerosystems.com/dealer-locator

Genesys Aerosystems S-TEC 3100 autopilot STC process is determined by which model owners express interest.

I need 25 committed owners that place a 20% deposit with their S-TEC/Genesys Dealer.

If you are interested in helping secure an STC spot for your airframe, please respond to Barry.LeBlanc@genesys-Aerosystems.com.

The STC program would not start until we have 25 owners. Upgrades start at $10,995 and Full up systems at $25,995

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly with your questions.

With Best Regards,

Barry LeBlanc

Genesys Aerosystems
Regional Sales Manager
One S-TEC Way
Mineral Wells, Texas 76067
M: 940.327.0707
F: 940.325.8808