View Single Post
Unread 02-08-23, 04:57 PM

Ryann is on a distinguished road
I'm dropping off a deposit check at my Genesys dealer this afternoon. The latest Email reply from Max Unruh @ Garmin a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Hi Ryan,

We do things a bit differently. We don't require a minimum number of deposits per se although knowing the numbers helps with our picture of overall demand.

Up to this point our tactic has been to follow the "demand" curve. The 337 is one of those aircraft where there is sufficient interest but the question is more of a when question. When will Garmin work through the numbers of aircraft that are above the 337 in priority. How long will it take to get there? I cant honestly answer that question. Our overall pace of GFC 500 approvals has slowed down a bit but we are still chewing through new certifications.

In other news I've recently changed positions and am no longer the dude at Garmin that does the priority list. We are interviewing a candidate next week and it will be in his hands to coordinate the troops in regards to what the GFC 500 priority list is and where the 337 falls.

Max
-Ryan (N255)

Last edited by Ryann : 02-08-23 at 05:01 PM.