View Single Post
Unread 01-12-04, 02:00 AM

Richard is an unknown quantity at this point
It's almost done

2+ YEARS, Blood, sweat and tears are about to pay off. 1000's of hours into rebuilding a T337B is about to come to a close. Just finishing re-wiring the entire plane. What a feeling. Ready to start engines as soon as I get back a few exhaust parts. Then ground and flight testing. Woohooo!

Stuff that takes the longest on these birds is cleaning out 40 years of crap building up in places the human hand was never ment to go.

This all started with a simple electrical proplem. Started into it and noticed that whenever a new or old system was added or subtracted. They left the old wires, spliced into a few more and so on. Since I'm a nit pick FREAK! This wouldn't do, so I gutted it. Any mark or blemish on any hardline was reason enough to replace it. So... most of the plane is new, or refurbished.. If people want I can start posting some pictures? I'm excited to show it off at the next fly in.

Thanks for having a site I can spout off. Just very excited. It's alot of work and thrilling to see it finishing up.