View Single Post
Unread 11-29-10, 11:29 PM

K337A is on a distinguished road
I find this interesting also. Maybe Cessna doesn't pay attention to what is PMA'ed on their own old manufactured planes these days? It's in black and white on the PMA authorization from the Cleveland FSDO. C337E- C337H including the T models. If there is a waiver floating around or a service bulletin which supplements the Weldon for Dukes pump for the C337A-C337D plus the turbo's for the applicable years I would like a copy. I would like to see anything from Cessna or the FAA that says you can sub a Weldon 18000-B for a Dukes 4140-00-00-15 on a C337A thru C337D plus the early Turbo's. I know your pain Dr. It's the reason Van's Aircraft company has sold 6000 plus aircraft kits. NAPA hasn't been able to corner the fleecing market with the competition that is out there along with the FAA BS authorization for a PMA'ed part. Don't even think about R/R your engine control cables. Cessna produces those from a very, very, very rare compound. I believe the proper designation is "yourscrewedobtanium".