View Single Post
Unread 11-17-21, 02:00 PM

Lilcopetro2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Two sides to every story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhogan0101 View Post
Frank,
Im not complaining, im just trying to let people know how this guy does business so they dont get screwed like i did. If the gear that was supposed to be in the plane was there, i wouldnt have posted this.
The Gentleman failed to mention he had a FAA I/A do a complete pre buy inspection. He, his instructor (a supposedly Skymaster expert) and the I/A went over the logs and test flew the plane by themselves with me in it. He also failed to state he eagerly signed an acceptance statement before laying down one penny towards the purchase. The statement reads “ I accept this aircraft in “as is where is” condition. Furthermore he failed to mention I gave him a check for two thousand dollars for the difference in transponder.
Yes he should have walked. If I had known at the time he had been a private pilot for just two weeks prior to his purchase. Yes I guarantee he would have walked.
Right here and now if the plane is still airworthy and not all beat up I will buy it back for the exact amount he paid me for it.
Do we taste sour grapes here on his part. He made a mistake buying a plane he can’t legally fly and probably can’t afford to maintain properly.