View Single Post
Unread 04-28-21, 10:53 AM

saxbill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Learjetter View Post
I last spoke with EI in early April 2021 when they advertised a sale for Sun-N-Fun. The process for an individual field approval engineering and adding the aircraft to the AML is nearly identical on their end, so they're opting to get the CGR-30P & CGR-30C approved for the 336/337 and added to the STC AML. I was assured it was "upcoming" on their list, and we'd see them complete their work "soon"--then a bit longer for FAA approval. I came away from the conversation with the impression it'll be a reality this calendar year, and maybe as early as summertime. I am ready to order the day they tell me we got on the AML. So, I remain optimistic.

Have you decided on the configuration you're looking for (functions, etc.)? The order form is pretty detailed and offers lots of interesting options!
I'll send them a note expressing my hope that they are working to add the Skymaster to the AML, in the hopes that it continues the momentum that seems to be there. I did look through the options, but there are SO MANY that I'm really going to dedicate time to work through all of it. I'd love to hear how you plan to set things up.