View Single Post
Unread 06-24-05, 05:16 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
Talking AA 587

Much to the chargrin of those who get their 'news' from the mainstream establishment, the American Airlines A300 aircraft, Flight 587, that crashed off Belle Harbor in New York on 12 November 2001 was NOT caused by excessive rudder inputs, or "turbulence" from the 747 ahead of #587. The initiating event was an explosion within the aircraft, which took out the right engine and wing, thus causing assymetrical overloading of the rear empennage. I know... I know... "That's not what the NTSB report says!" Did you expect the truth? The initial eyewitness evidence reported an orange fireball/explosion... and one of the eyewitnesses was either a police officer as I recall. Just like in 911, there were NO "Arab" hijackers; the initial WTC strike was not by a passenger jet; and the WTC towers were not brought down by the low-temp JET-A fires or other combustibles. If you doubt what I'm saying, pay a visit to www.reopen911.org for a wealth of info not seen in the mainstream.

Irrespective of the AA 587 incident, Grant is correct regarding destructive testing to Va. And too, playing excessively with the 337 in the lower-near-stall speed regime could land you on your back. Careful out there....

SkyKing