Thread: Changes
View Single Post
Unread 08-15-13, 10:17 PM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
Thank you Larry for the numerous years of service to this site, all the behind the scenes work that no one knows you are doing and you don't even have a Skymaster anymore. I know that some of the fees have been re-imbursed but I can only bet that not all the fees were accounted for. You willing just stood up and took responsibility on your own to keep this site alive. Hours among hours of time that started out as a passion because of ownership in these great birds. As time went on we all just turned away and you kept your focus on this site while we all just logged in and enjoyed it.

It has always been on when we needed it, it was always there to provide that answer we needed, it was always a tool when we had to ask for help, it was just always there, no bumps, burps or hiccups just always on. You kept the switch on, we just accepted that it was always there. We just logged in and expected it to be there. It was, and that's because you were behind the scenes, hacking away to keep the light on. Shining back stage that the audience couldn't see. It has been a lot of years, you just kept it going and going and going.

Thanks Larry Bowdish, you are a great friend and I just want to say that I really appreciate the fact that I can just log in and smile, it's just always on, thanks to you.

Cheers buddy

anyone want to second this motion?

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years