View Single Post
Unread 12-09-20, 12:34 PM

Rick Erwin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymasterdriver View Post
Did the cables sent with your mvp 50 allow you to put the junction box or edc or something like that in various places? Where did you mount it ? I bought the mvps 50s for my plane, is there anything that you wise you would have added or changed if you could reconfigure yours ?
I do not recall having to order longer cables, I asked EI about the longer cables to accommodate the rear engine and they said the system would come with the cables I need.

The rear engine EDC is in the cabin ceiling forward of the aft pressure bulkhead, aft on my ELT, on the right side. The front EDC is behind the co-pilot's panel on a fabricated plate that is mounted on the sidewall.

I used all the inputs available to the EDCs. If I would have had one more input, I would have added a hydraulic pressure readout.

Is your plane turbocharged or pressurized? If so, there are several things you will need and some that you might want to allow for. With the addition of some optional sensors, you can enable some additional functions that don't use any of the EDC input channels.

Rick