View Single Post
Unread 03-23-07, 04:48 PM

Paul Sharp is an unknown quantity at this point
No, I haven't listed it yet. I'm just taking it to the shop next week to get the rear engine O/H'd. I wasn't planning on listing it until after that - should take about a month. If someone's interested in it without the O/H I'd be glad to talk to them, but my experience has always been that when an engine is at TBO then prospective buyers tend to discout it a lot more than the actual O/H costs so I'm just getting it done before I really started. The shop I'm using is the one I had O/H the front engine and it's run like a charm, so I have confidence in them and would be doing it with them even if I were keeping the plane; I just wouldn't be doing it yet because I think it could likely fly at least a couple of years more before it needed anything - the rear engine still runs great.

This A/C is a little unusual IMO - of course I'm biased since I'm the seller, but it is a really serious instrument platform and equipped to match. So I want it to be ready so that any serious instrument buyer won't have anything to complain about; I know when I buy I don't want to have to fix things or add things if possible.