View Single Post
Unread 10-05-02, 05:31 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Sounds good.

Just so everyone knows, anyone can post a poll any time they like, doesn't need me to do it. But I'll post another if we get some folks agreeing that they want another...

The number of responses to the last poll is so small (it is not really 33 people voting, because in the last pole you were allowed to vote more than once). I am not sure another vote will tell us anything more. Central U.S. seems to have won among those voting. I suggest someone propose a date and place based on the information from the last two polls, and people sign up to attend, or not.

Don Neiser (sorry if I am spelling that wrong) has already offered his time and facility in Oklahoma City, but there was very little response to the offer.

Jerry De Santis has offered to organize a meeting in Nashville, if Gmas will commit to attending (I think anyway, if I've got that wrong, please correct me). Not much response to that suggestion either.

Would it be easier to get together in conjunction with other events, such as Sun 'n Fun, Arlington, Oshkosh, Reno Air Races, or ...? Have the meeting on Sunday, so folks could attend the other event on Saturday? Just trying to find a way to increase the participation. We had something like 30 people at the meeting we held at Oshkosh, and that was at a very bad time of day (5:30 PM, as I recall).

My two cents.

Kevin