View Single Post
Unread 04-01-19, 11:14 AM

JAG is on a distinguished road
CB Panel rework

Hi Dr. Dave,
Well, I have also taken your advice from this thread, and I have started to run the new wires from the starter (GND) to starter, and new feed wires. As I am going through a major refit on the aircraft including avionics, I thought I would have another look at the back of the CB panel to see where I would install some new CBs...well, I did not sleep well last night thinking about the 1966 panel that has been added to over the years. I have resigned myself to the fact I just need to clean it all up. This will be a big job - and I am hoping to get any guidance/templates/words of wisdom from you on making this a modern install. I have looked at your pictures and like what I see. Do you have some info you could share on the layout, copper bus bars, etc that you did in designing yours. I was hoping to keep the same Front Panel, but I may have to fabricate a new one to accommodate the new CBs and also have the front properly marked. I still have your phone # from when you helped me out with the rudder bar bearing block...let me know if you want my personal email.
Jeff