Thread: Autopilot Servo
View Single Post
Unread 07-16-02, 11:17 PM
Keven

Ron, Bob, et al,

Here's the way my 66' 337A "Navomatic 400" appears on its face:

From left to right and top to bottom:

Top left is a vertical dial labeled "up down" and below that is a yellow light labled "trim"

Next and to the right, top is a round dial which on top of the dial reads "push heading omni" and the dial itself reads "pull turn"

Below this on the bottom of the panel are three toggle switches from left to right which read "Alt On", "Omni Hdg" and "On Off"

And to the far right on top is a round dial which reads "Heading" and has numbers on the dial itself (like a DG).

From what Ron said in his last post, it appears that I probably have an ARC 400, not the ARC 400A.

Bob, in response to your last post to me, my problem is that when the headliner was off, I discovered that I had NO SERVO, that, naturally, poses a problem for using the AP.

The question now is can I use Burt's Servo (and other parts if necessary) from his 400A on my bird?

Bob, you'll be able to see this first hand next week if all works out well for OSH. But any help from you all before then to get the wheels in motion would be most helpful.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Keven
________
Voyeur Xxx

Last edited by Keven : 04-23-11 at 04:47 PM.