Thread: Autopilot Servo
View Single Post
Unread 07-17-02, 09:43 AM
Keven

Bob:

Yes, I THINK that's what I'm telling you that I don't have a computer, not servo. An A&P (not my normal one) who helped with chasing down a leak when the headliner was off mentioned to me that he noticed that I didn't have a servo while he was poking around. That's where I got that info. He obviously mispoke, and I obviously was too ignorant to inquire further.

However, the fella I bought the plane from told me that there was no computer because he had removed it to have it looked at, and never put it back because he didn't know what he was going to do, repair/replace, etc. Then he lost his medical, and couldn't find where he put it in his warehouse (he owned a Chevy dealership) so it was lost in a sea of parts. That's the story I got, don't kill the ignorant messenger

Concerning flying in to OSH together, I'm all for it! Problem is that I'm just not sure that we'll be able to coordinate. I'm meeting a client in Cinci before I head on to OSH. My original plan was to have the client meeting, spend the night with my sister and her family in Cinci, and then get up early and head straight to OSH. Of course, I have not even spoken to my sister yet to see if she's going to be in town. If not, I was going to head to OSU to see my dad. I don't know how far out of your way Blue Ash or OSU is for you. I'd be at one of those two places.

I would further complicate your life by needing to be back in SC (GSP) to pick up a friend around lunch on Friday to head to Charleston. So I'd have to get back to my plane Friday a.m. sometime (a little over 2 hours for me from Ohio to GSP).

It would be nice if it could work out, but I understand if you can't accomodate my bizarre schedule!!! It would be particularly nice to have Larry buy us lunch

I'll post or e-mail the info on the serial and model # on the computer, hopefully later today, so we can see what I'm looking at.

Thanks again,

Keven
________
Ship Sale

Last edited by Keven : 04-23-11 at 04:47 PM.