View Single Post
Unread 10-29-02, 02:43 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Service Bulletins: Shall we subscribe?

Folks,

I talked with Cessna today, wound my way through the corporate maze. Everyone was actually quite helpful, and I have received permission to post service bulletins for Skymasters on this site.

A subscription for these service bulletins is $88 per year. About the only way I can think of to do this is through donation. I will donate the time to scan the bulletins as they arrive. I will also scan bulletins from the beginning of 2002 if Cessna sends back issues as part of the subscription.

Anyone who wishes to donate toward such a subscription, please send your donation, to:

Kevin Mackenzie
39860 SW Snowcrest Dr.
Cornelius, OR 97113

Please make the check payable to me. Please write "Service Bulletins" on the bottom of your check. If I receive more than $88 dollars, I will save the money to extend the subscription next year.

When we reach $88, I will subscribe. As I receive each check, I will post a message on this thread indicating how we are doing towards the goal.

If anyone has a paper copy of MEB02-7 that they can mail to me at the above address, the FAX copy I got did not scan the picture very well, I would like to improve the quality.

Blue skies,

Kevin