View Single Post
Unread 04-28-04, 11:28 AM
Jim Rainer

Jim Rainer is an unknown quantity at this point
PWA Meeting

Jerry, Larry, Keven, Mary (didn't get to meet you), Peyton, Paul, Brian and especially Don Neiser - you did a terrific job of organzing and running this meeting. This was my first as I have missed the previous meetings (my loss.) The whole event was fun, verrry educational, and confirms why I love the Skymaster so much.

Paul and Don, I apologise to the two of you for skipping out Friday afternoon. Get-home-itis got me! I had to be home Saturday and the weather broke (mostly) for a trip Friday afternoon and I took advantage of it.

Don, now I know where the first place to is to you for 337 parts even if you don't have them, you can help one find them. Ernie's presentation about used and PMA parts enlightened me enough to not be afraid of used or other than Cessna parts. Sorry I missed your hangar trip. Owen Bell as well.

Paul, I haven't flown to the Carribean or to Mexioco in close to 40 years but intend to in the near future. I hope you have some slides or handouts or something that'll help when I get ready. At the pace things go for me, we may have another meeting before I get to go. Sorry I missed your presentation. Learned a lot from you anyway.

Those of you who think you don't have time for a meeting, think again! This group event is something you don't want to miss if you own or are going to own a 336, 337 or 0-2!