View Single Post
Unread 07-03-13, 12:43 PM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
I like Dave's suggestions and Ernie is correct there may be some items better sourced here in the USA. I agree working with someone that has done this before takes all the questions out of the picture. Don's knowledge is worth a lot in these kind of arrangements.

Now as far as finding the right airframe I think you have to come over and kick the tires yourself. Start by listing the planes that meet your criteria and then by process of elimination select the best of the best. Then come over and make your choice.

If any of us on this message board can help that process of elimination please feel free to call on us. I say that for all the owners on this board as we cover the country and can visit a plane for you in our area. There are lots of choices but only one that meets your personal needs. Let me know where I can help.

Check all the sources; controller, ASO, Trade a plane, Barnstormers, Skymaster Center, Commodore Aero, and there are some not listed but for sale. Those not listed may be referrals from us on the board.

Good luck and Cheers

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years