View Single Post
Unread 09-15-11, 12:26 PM

K337A is on a distinguished road
Hello Mr. Wartofsky- I respect your desire to rebuild your plane and do it right. The thread above this one adresses the latest revision to the C337 Mx Manual. I dont have this revision presently. This latest Mx Manual revision should address Cessna Corp's latest directives. The SId discussion which SOAPA members and independent engineers had with Cessna at lenght are described. At this point in time I believe the SIDs are not Planned to become AD's. As all are aware this can change at a moments notice. SOAPA, D.Niser and many others refuted Cessna's inspection and process's at every turn useing common sense and actual real world operations. Evidentlly Cessna choose to ignore this and proceed as directed by the FAA Small Aircraft Directive with the directives ignoreing evidence to the contrary. The one question which remains is which FSDO will decide along with insurance underwriters and IA's that these SiD's are required per part 91 operation? It could be worse. The Sid's could have originated as AD's. What the future actions by Cessna/FAA and "proprietory process's" use anything is possible.