View Single Post
Unread 09-13-02, 02:39 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Wink Yoo.... Well... hold on their a minuite Pilgrum...

We are not starting to set anything up yet... this is a survey to see where in the country that one would like to see the meeting at... I think some are already planing it before the area is chosen...

While is a good effort to volenteer and we all know ... its a lot of work to put one one.. and some would like to have it... as suggested in their back yard... I think what were trying to do here is find out exactly where it would be convient to have one... by location...

After we get the area then I think we need to look at the micro stuff...

I would think if in fact that the midwest or Northwest.. or back down at the islands.. or mexico... is selected and ... if the area doesn't support our kind of requests.. then we will start to put it out with the add.. looking for a place.. kinda thing...

Maybe Guy might be able to pull up one of whitmakers old newsletters and let us know what he did back then... Please Guy could you look... as my back copies are in storage from the move.. Thanks.. but, lets find out where everyone thinks is a good location... first... G.M> GMAs