Thread: Cessna C337 SID
View Single Post
Unread 12-09-09, 10:36 PM

Gord Tessier is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote=larry bowdish;14836]It is something that is still not clear. If you read the above, all commercially operated C337's in the US will have to comply with the new service manual, which will include the SIDs. The operators in other countries will have to, as indicated above.

Private operators in the US may find that their IA's will want to follow the new service manual, including the SID's, at the time of the next annual, after they take effect. That part is unclear, but certainly seems likely.

Does that answer your question??

Hi, Thanks for the reply and yes it does.. hopefully. My AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) in Canada seems to think I will be ok as I only fly my aircraft for personal enjoyment. No commercial use. Frankly I don't mine doing some of the more non-invasive inspections if it will make my plane safer for me and my family. My engineer allows me assist at annual for educational purposes and we usually go well above what is required as far as inspections.
Thanks for all your time and engagement. Cessna needs guidance from those who know. It's good that they have solicited your help.