View Single Post
Unread 07-16-22, 08:49 AM

wslade2 is on a distinguished road
I stand corrected for that typo: yes the original part number is s51-16.

I have used The Aircraft Hose Store on multiple hoses now and they are quick and on the spot. I was thinking about going to them. But I was up to my hips with Yingling so finished this up with them.

A call with Yingling and their coordination with Textron: the superceeded and yet again superceeded item number now is hose R221489. Textron sent them a supply and they cut some off for me. It arrived yesterday.

Thanks for the tip on the CiES probes. I had the pennycap impedance system originally, so no old float arms to look at. When you say "left-right" do you mean the probes that are designed for side mount with an arc that swings up down but if installed on top would swing left right? Then good I don't have those. Or are you talking about what "o'clock" rotation to place the top of tank adapter plate in? I figured orienting the swing arms for the floats pointing aft was better functionally than left or right. Sounds like I'm guessing right or having good luck. But there were alot of calls to CiES in advance during build up and they admit a learning curve on the 337. You mav have broken them in!