View Single Post
Unread 05-13-02, 03:34 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Well.... I am not going to say.... smile...

but, I did notice that you had a few rivets that looked a little lose on the bottom...when you passed over... smile...

No... Larry was high enough.... I heard him line up for his pass way out their... something about a skymaster you can always make them out in a sky full of planes...

It looked kinda neet... I was suprised that more didn't go out for the sunrise flight... to get some pictures... but then again its not the same as the US....and customs might have thought we were all getting ready do do something wrong... smile... so I guess it was the best...

Thanks again to Larry and his wife for the great flight back to FLL... it was the best part of the trip... which was a nightmare on the commercials... main reason why you want to fly your own... and own a skymaster... it was a nice relaxing flight back to the states... ahhhh the only way to fly.... smile....

and I want to thank Larry for the coconuts... that he knocked out of the palm tree for me... when he made his pass over... I was begining to wonder how I was going to get them off way up their... smile... must have been the shock wave from the speed run.... when he was rocking and rolling... ???

BY THE WAY....

I hope you all washed your planes down... found a rain storm to fly thru... (automatic plane wash).... or left it out so that the fresh water from the rain or garden hose... flushes all the salt spray out... remember... that after going to islands or around the ocean.. you need to wash out the plane... flush with lots of fresh water ... in as many places as you can... and the only time you should spray water backwards on the wing... to get into the cracks and crevices... to get the salt out as much as you can... Scrub scrub.... everything... and if its raining outside... good place to leave the plane for a rinse... smile... GMAs...