Unread 02-09-05, 05:56 PM

Owen_FSD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Owen_FSD
Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by larry bowdish
Put me on your list too, please.

ljb@safetyservicesinc.com

I have FS, but only a joy stick, and need to get the other accessories to make it work. I was so bad at it, I gave it up. Also, it only had planes I could not relate to. I kept crashing the malibu.

It would be great to get in the virtual 69 337D, (mine is a 69 337D) and go shoot some approaches. run out of fuel, cool things like that. I did that once. Switched to the Aux's, both, at about the same time, and forgot about them. It was brought to my attention just after I captured the glide scope.

Oh,and other than the throttle quadrant, what other items are needed. Yoke, pedals, anything else? who makes a good yoke and pedals?
Hi Larry,

Glad to put you on the list! I wouldn't say the CH Products hardware is required, but it sure adds to the realism of the aircraft while flying. I currently have the USB pedals and yoke, and I'm trying to convince my wife that I need the throttle quadrant.

I flew in the 337D version we have depicted ... I love the visibility of this aircraft versus the pressurized version.

Best regards,

Owen
http://www.fsd-international.com