View Single Post
Unread 01-28-05, 10:18 AM
Peyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Cessna Pilots Asso

For everyones info CPA has a tentative training session for Skymasters scheduled for April 8 thru 10 in New Orleans. This will only happen if they have enough registrations to justify the meeting.

REGISTRATION: Course registration and more details are available at: Cost: $630 members $675 non-members
http://www.cessna.org/class/courses/course_sign_up.html or call 800/343-
6416 or 805/922-2580 or contact Seminar Coordinator Glenda Gamble
mailto:glenda.gamble@cessna.org for further information.

I attended their meeting several years ago after having owned and flown N212PM for approx 15 years. I learned that I did not know nearly everything there was to know about Skymasters ---what a shock! I also saved enough dollars implementing changes they recommended to more than pay for the meeting over the next year or two.

While they may not be the final authority on all skymaster issues, this is the best place I have found in 25 years of Skymaster ownership to get an intense couse in our airplane. I still refer back to my notes occasionally when issues arise.

IF 212PM were not for sale I would be going back for a refresher and with my new list of questions (yeah - they just keep coming). I endorse and recommend this course highly if you haven't attended. I believe it will be time well spent and money saved!