View Single Post
Unread 12-31-22, 01:03 PM

Rick Erwin is on a distinguished road
If you strike out on finding an actual trim piece for your B model, I am working with Dean ( pdean@pipts.com ) to fabricate one for my G model. It has been an arduous process as the geometry of the angles and curves are critical. On my G model the trim indicator housing is a single piece, so … there is that difference, and I don’t know if the geometry of the angles and curves for the trim indicator housing is different for the B vs G models.

If that doesn’t work for you, you might consider reaching out to Maksim ( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009984700003 ) from Ukraine. I sent him the “eyebrow” trim piece from my airplane in January of 2022, then that bastard Putin invaded the next month and Maxim got his family out of the country. I didn’t think I’d ever see my new eyebrow, … or my old one. But, Maxim continued to work with the guys in his shop in Kharkov and I got the new one as well as my original that he used as the mold. He is an honorable fellow, bless him and his compatriots.

Rick