View Single Post
Unread 03-27-10, 07:39 PM

rick bell is an unknown quantity at this point
hummm

this is not about throwing someone in a ditch! this is about basic communications and supporting your loyal customers. over the past seven years as i stated before i could not be more please with the mods owen has produced !! i believe at the very least he should have sent his customers an e-mail letting them know his take on what is going on. if one shrouds themselves in secrecy, you only get rumors and feed the "i can win the lottery litigation crowd". from my own experience his mods have held up way beyond what was advertise.
in heavy turbulence toooooooooo many times i care to remember and the wiglets fine ( no
wrinkled skin). going east one time went into very heavy rains for about 1/2 hour. notice the
right winglet was rocking back and forth, i'd guess maybe swaying at least six inches back and forth. slowed down; however it still persisted but at a slower rate. later found out that the winglet drain hole was plugged and the tip was full of water (2 gal +-). what i'm getting at is the attachment with screws have held up under a few extreme times ( would much rather had nut plates in lieu of the screws; but that is probably way overkill)

rick