View Single Post
Unread 12-05-04, 09:48 AM

Jose L. Ichaso is an unknown quantity at this point
Francisco, Chachi, Bawb, and anyone coming down here, I will be happy to show you the best my country could offer, my e-mai is: jlitx@telcel.net.ve, and Phone:58-414-380.82.02/58-281-282.01.08. Weather is most of the time very good (there are not weather fronts), the best is during our "summer" (not rainy months), from November to May. Remember, since we are at the Tropic, heat and humidity from our 1000 mile Caribbean waterfront and giant rivers and rain forest at the south, plays a lot with the weather, specialy at hotter months, mostly after noon. There are to many thisngs to list to do here, but specialy worth of visit is Los Roques, 80 miles offshore Caracas, fishing at the Super grand slam capital of the world at la Guaira bank, just 8 miles offshore right in front of the main Int. airport, or visiting or fishing the Bull Peacok Bass at the Venezuelan Amazonian (there is an ex US president that comes every year for fishing Bonefish at Los Roques and the Bull Peacok Bass in Venezuelan Amazonas) , Duty free Margarita Island, the Venezuelan Andes and Llanos, and the Venezuelan offshore islands.
Hope something of this could change your destination Chachi!!

Regards,

Jose L. Ichaso

The photo is flying to Los Roques(SVRS) fron Aeropuerto Caracas (SVCS- www.aeropuerto-caracas-omz.com/index_s.php check the weather cams!!), passing right at the 9000 ft. Avila mountain. Caracas is a valley 20 miles from this shore at 2800 ft. high back from these view. Down you can see the the main International airport in our country,SVMI, and La Guaira bank is a huge 200 fathoms platform that rises just from 8 miles from this shore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p8240040.jpg (210.5 KB, 1062 views)