Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should Adam Aircraft get a link on this site?
Sure! Give 'em a link... 6 21.43%
Nah, they don't get no stinkin' link... 22 78.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-06-02, 12:34 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Link for Adam Aircraft?

Hi folks,

Please read the following email thread, from the bottom to the top, and comment and/or vote as you see fit.

Thanks,

Kevin

Sue,

The idea behind the web is to make accessing information easy, by promoting links from site to site. In my own opinion, you seem to want you use the web for your own commercial purposes, without contributing to it in return. I regret that you will not provide a link to our site, as we offer information that would be of great interest to your visitors. I will post this email thread to our site's message board, and ask our members whether they think a link would be appropriate. Please feel free to check back on the site and read the responses, I will post it as a poll so folks can vote on it.

Thanks for your interest in our site.

Kevin
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Kevin Mackenzie'
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: Adam Aircraft Link

Sorry, Kevin. I regret that the only other sites we link to are those of our manufacturing partners (e.g., Teledyne, Hartzell, Garmin). nevertheless, I hope that you'll still consider providing our link to Skymaster owners, since we offer a product that is of such interest to your visitors.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:57 AM
To: Hughes, Sue
Subject: Re: Adam Aircraft Link

Only one question I guess Sue, will you provide a reciprocal link on your site?

Thanks for your interest in our site.

Kevin
----- Original Message -----
To: 'webmaster@337skymaster.com'
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 8:46 AM
Subject: Adam Aircraft Link

We'd love for your site to include a link to our web site (www.adamaircraft.com). Many Skymaster owners have expressed an interest in our new centerline-thrust twin. We suggest the following text:

Adam Aircraft brings you the new, economical A500(tm) aircraft--a 250-knot, centerline-thrust, twin. This six-place aircraft with a cabin class, pressurized interior has an expected service ceiling of 25,000 feet. The inaugural flight of the first production aircraft occurred on July 11, 2002. Appealing to individuals, corporations, and air taxi operators; the A500 is the aviation industry's first, flying response to the AGATE/SATS initiative, a NASA-led program that promotes affordable personal air transportation. For more information, visit www.adamaircraft.com or call toll free at 866.AdamAir (232.6247) to speak to a sales representatives.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me. Thanks!

Sue Hughes
Adam Aircraft

Last edited by kevin : 09-06-02 at 12:38 PM.