Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 12-01-04, 05:29 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Neat Christmas present for we pilots...

Hi everyone,

If any of you might be interested in a VERY nice windspeed/direction set that Taylor Instrument Company manufactured a couple of years back, I've managed to secure the last remaining 22-units that Taylor has in inventory at the factory. These are brand-new, factory sealed in the box units. These are by far, the best built anemometer/wind vane units I've come across, and the inside indicator unit is mounted in a substantial block of attractive cherry wood. The windspeed mode has two scales, 0 to 30 MPH and 0 to 120 MPH, and is also calibrated in Kilometers (KPH). They're completely self-contained, using one D-cell battery for the wind direction mode only, and they come with 60' feet of pre-wired cable, ready to be installed on a mast. The price per set is $499 + shipping. See the photo attachment below for the Model 3105 for details. The sending units are pictured in the lower right corner. These units last sold new for $875. Even though they're discontinued, they still come with full factory warranty. If you've ever wanted to really know what the winds are doing, this is probably the finest unit ever manufactured. And what a unique Christmas present for we pilots! If you're interested in one of these, e-mail me at SkyKing@Wolfenet.Com. These are the last of these units anywhere to be found.

Merry Christmas!

SkyKing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taylor 3105 windscope 001.jpg (262.6 KB, 990 views)