Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 01-15-05, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Ernie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Bahamas Side-trip -- 2005 SOAPA Meeting in Key West

Here's another option for those going to (or considering) the SOAPA Meeting: a two-day side trip to the Bahamas on the way down to Key West. To do this, you'd have to come into Miami on Sunday afternoon, instead of Tuesday afternoon.

I will pick-up at TMB and MIA (for those coming in commercial) on Sunday afternoon, May 15. On Monday morning we'll review preparations and procedures for over-water and international flights and depart from TMB. It's a one-hour flight over turqoise waters to a small Bahamian out-island whose beaches are among the most beautiful in the world. We've got a relaxed schedule penciled in for Monday and for Tuesday morning, and we'll be staying at beachfront townhouses (around $75 per person). After lunch on Tuesday we depart for TMB to catch up with those just coming into Miami.

For those considering this side-trip, I have posted a web page with additional information, including trip details and links to pictures. Please go to www.SkymasterUS.com and click on the second link on the left "May 2005 SOAPA Bahamas Side-trip".

Ernie
Unread 01-16-05, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Ernie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
No fees for Bahamas Side-trip

I've gotten one registration for the Bahamas side-trip, but the registrant wanted to know what fees need to be paid.

There are none. I'm pleased you all are coming to my neck of the woods, and I'm happy to make the arrangements so you can have this option on the way down to the Key West meeting. The only costs are those you pay for hotels, meals, etc. I have now updated the "May 2005 SOAPA Bahamas Side-trip" Page at www.SkymasterUS.com to clarify this.

Ernie