Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-26-04, 08:16 AM

DHatfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Jerry,

I also enjoyed the meeting and found it very worthwhile. I thought the meeting facilities were excellent. Very comfortable and it was nice to be able to grab a soft drink whenever I wanted one. Don Nieser really out did himself as host; everything was great. The FBO was certainly friendly enough, although it would have been nice if hangar space had been available...

The presentations were also all very good. For example, I learned quite a bit about deice boots from the BootsEdge presentation.

I thought the FAA tours and presentations were fantastic. Everyone at the FAA was as friendly as could be and all of us in that group really appreciate Jenny's efforts in pulling that together.

I was looking forward to the GAMI trip, but could not make it due to weather issues for the trip home. I hope someone that attended will tell us what they saw and whether the gami people had any advise or comments on the (TS)IO-360 engine. There is a ton of gami info on the bigger COntinentals, but I haven't seen much on the 360s.

Thanks again to Jerry, Don and everyone else involved. It really was a lot of fun.

David