Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 01-17-10, 08:29 AM

rmorris is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks to Homestead Executive Jet Center, and many others

Wanted to take a minute to recognize the following folks for their willingness to help me recently:
- Alfredo at Homestead Executive Jet Center (X51) - now my ONLY fuel stop location in Southern Florida -- give him your business
- Ray Torres
- Don Neisser
The above all run companies that can benefit from you sending them business, and deserve to get it. They all went above and beyond, with no near-term financial gain in it for them or their companies - yet took time during their evening to discuss options, give advice, and make follow-up calls to make sure all was well. Alfredo even took my wife and I to his home to spend the night, and wouldn't take a cent for it.
Another individual who went way out of his way, and took up a bunch of his evening to help out, and does not own a company that would benefit eventually...
- Ernie Martin (for many calls he made on my behalf, trying to help me out, with nothing personal to gain in any way)

My thanks to all of these folks, and all of the folks they called as well. Please give them your business when possible.

-Robert Morris
rmorris@agsi.us
________
Blazer

Last edited by rmorris : 03-12-11 at 12:06 PM.