Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-11, 06:31 PM

Dublin DIT is on a distinguished road
Require Skymaster Information

Let me explain who and what I am about.
I am living in Ireland, and am attending University in Dublin. I am currently involved in a Team Project, and our aim is to conduct a Technical Audit of the FT337E aircraft that the university owns.
Our audit will have to comply with EASA (not FAA) regulations, but it is very hard for us to find detailed technical knowledge of the aircraft in Europe. Also because of the restrictions imposed on small private aircraft in Europe, our Team decided to source help and expertise from the US. Your website constantly comes up whenever a search(on Google) for Skymaster material is carried out.
What we basically have to do is conduct an ARC(Airworthiness Review Certificate) review as per Part M, Sub Part G of EASA Regulations. This is quite a handful in itself, but we are also missing key parts of the Cessna's documentation, such as the latest S.B's from Cessna, Teledyne, and Mc Cauley. Since we are not the "official" owners of the aircraft, the manufacturers are not so keen to supply us with this information.
From our information on the aircraft we have a S/N F0004, we have engine and airframe logbooks which give use hours and cycles, and the last Certificate of Airworthiness we have is from approx. 1980.
We are missing the aircraft Flight Manual, and access to the latest technical information... If any one has any idea where we can obtain this it would be greatly appreciated!
I will tell you we are all experienced aircraft engineers (EASA Part 66), but all our expertise is in large commericial aircraft operations.
Ideally we are looking for some operating one of these aircraft either in Europe, or under european regulations.
If any one can help, it would be of great benefit to use...
I look forward to hearing from anyone,
Thanks for your help.