Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.93 average. Display Modes
Unread 02-10-10, 01:34 AM

K337A is on a distinguished road
Cessna Expensive SID # 47-11-01, Wing Fuselage Attach Fitting?

Will someone please post or direct to where to find the SID for the Wing Fuselage Attach Fitting? I believe it is SID #47-11-01. The SID list was posted on the web a few weeks ago then it was removed. Does anyone know where it is located now? I believe it would be educational for prospective Cessna owners to study the Corporate Cessna SID process from the start when the SID's were to be formulated via SDR's and it's present form of "Advanced studies and Techniques" as S. Oliver Cessna spokesman stated . The entire story would be interesting and educational for future Cessna owners. I will gladly establish a website and post all the SID's information once I have the complete list.

Last edited by K337A : 02-10-10 at 01:36 AM.
Unread 02-10-10, 12:53 PM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
Sent you a PM (private message)

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years
Unread 09-11-11, 05:49 PM
bigcheese

n86121 is on a distinguished road
big cheese

As my wings are already off, as the airplane is being repaired and repainted, I could use the details of the wing inspection as now it would be easy to do. Please advise. Thanks

My email bigcheese@potomac-airfield.com

D
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Unread 09-15-11, 12:26 PM

Hello Mr. Wartofsky- I respect your desire to rebuild your plane and do it right. The thread above this one adresses the latest revision to the C337 Mx Manual. I dont have this revision presently. This latest Mx Manual revision should address Cessna Corp's latest directives. The SId discussion which SOAPA members and independent engineers had with Cessna at lenght are described. At this point in time I believe the SIDs are not Planned to become AD's. As all are aware this can change at a moments notice. SOAPA, D.Niser and many others refuted Cessna's inspection and process's at every turn useing common sense and actual real world operations. Evidentlly Cessna choose to ignore this and proceed as directed by the FAA Small Aircraft Directive with the directives ignoreing evidence to the contrary. The one question which remains is which FSDO will decide along with insurance underwriters and IA's that these SiD's are required per part 91 operation? It could be worse. The Sid's could have originated as AD's. What the future actions by Cessna/FAA and "proprietory process's" use anything is possible.
Unread 10-03-11, 09:29 AM

sns3guppy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The one question which remains is which FSDO will decide along with insurance underwriters and IA's that these SiD's are required per part 91 operation?
Such decision making authority does not lie with the FSDO. The FSDO level does not have latitutde to interpret regulation, and certainly not to invent it.
Unread 10-04-11, 07:26 PM

If that is true please have the same regulation guru define the definition of "public use" aircraft in every DoD/Nasa/USDA and etc contract. While retreiving the knowledge from the reg guru ask about the req. Inspections req. When a/c is placed back part 91 and part 135? Also if the reg. Guru has time ask him/her to publish req. Mx inspections which preclude SID Conformity per operator/FSDO approved mx manual part 135? If the reg. Guru would please publish these requirements which ALL FSDO 's follow it would be a nice addition to the knowledge base.