Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-07-05, 04:27 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
Talking Cuh-CHING! Cuh-CHING!

No thanks. I think I'll retain my $450+ a-whack AUXILLIARY fuel pumps for their intended purposes... and only 'as needed' per the POH. I guess WA has never experienced a failed carbon vane in one of those puppies bust off and little particles go whacking around in the engine. Yah... my wheel bearings were designed for continuous operation too! What a hoot.

Seems the key phrase everyone is missing is "CONTINUOUS-FLOW fuel injection system"... ya think there might be a problem with the F-L-O-W??? Hhhhmmmm.

Oh... and think about this: If Cessna's R&D team really thought there was a 'problem' with the engine driven fuel pump getting warm, erghhh, I mean 'HOT'... HEY... they wouldn't have put it on the damned engine!!! Yep, but there's always snake-oil to sell... think about it.

Of course, maybe them Beech planes weren't quite R&D'd as good as Cessna. Ya think? And besides, the Beech has to pump fuel UP from the wing... Beech forgot all about 'gravity'!!! Maybe that's why them V-tails keep falling off.

SkyKing