Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 07-13-05, 08:46 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
A first

I sent the message below to Skyking today. Message postings and new memberships are moderated yet again as a result. I apologize for the delays in posting your messages that this will cause.

-Kevin

Skyking,

Well, here’s a first. I’m writing to ask you to stop visiting 337skymaster.com. Your posts create such dissension among the other users of the site, and appear to be designed to create such dissension, that it just creates too much work for me moderating the board.

Your membership in the site has been removed.

I wish you well, and am sorry I have finally had to decide to do this. In all the time that I have run the site, there have only been two users that have caused problems for me. One left voluntarily, and now I am asking you to leave as well.

No need to write back, I have added your email addresses to my autodelete list.

Kevin
Unread 07-13-05, 08:52 PM

Rickskymaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats

This is the best news I have heard, thanks

Rick Galvin
Unread 07-14-05, 08:39 AM
N456TL

Dave Underwood is on a distinguished road
Kevin, your two rules of needing to be polite at all times and on the Skymaster topic are a great way to run the site. It is unfortunate that not everyone operates that way and you have to take action.

You certainly have my full support and I am sure the full support of all members. (well, maybe there will be a few...)

Please keep you your great efforts on our behalf.

Regards - Dave
Unread 07-14-05, 04:21 PM

DHatfield is an unknown quantity at this point
I support your action as well.
Unread 07-14-05, 07:36 PM
Jim Rainer

Jim Rainer is an unknown quantity at this point
Thannks again, Kevin for all the effort you and your better half devote to this site. It will be more pleasant now. I support your action wholeheartedly.

Jim Rainer
Unread 07-14-05, 09:48 PM

stackj is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to stackj
As usual, I am also behind you Kevin. Thanks for being willing to handle the issues.

By the way, speaking of issues... Isn't it about time we pitched in a little for site support again. Wouls you please post your "snail-mail" address?
Unread 07-14-05, 10:13 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Thank you all for you comments. Jim, I recently received a $500 contribution from SOAPA, which was just great, and very much appreciated. Big Al has also donated some things which will be available soon for auction to support the site. So folks have been very generous already.

Our address is on the acknowledgement page of this site.

Kevin Mackenzie
39860 SW Snowcrest Dr.
Cornelius, OR 97113

Thanks again for the kind words.

Kevin
Unread 07-15-05, 12:36 AM

big al 08 is an unknown quantity at this point
it is not a day for gloating, any brother push pullers exersized is disturbing. i understand the format and rules (i my self have pushed it a little, and have been taken to task, rightly so) however he has contributed many outstnding comments to the skymaster site and i have benfited greatly. like the posting for the plastic company air show. there main event crashed and burned. skyking was the same, really hard to maintainbthat position without crashing. rules of mother nature or this site will catch up with you. i salute both keiven and skyking for there values and their charter for sticking to the values they belive in.
kudos to both aviators! please excuse for i'm in the us and using a crappy tunnel split keyboard and the spelling is off, can't type with a split keyboard
Unread 07-17-05, 10:06 PM

KyleTownsend is an unknown quantity at this point
Believing Kevin to be a man of conscience, tolerance, and good-will, I cannot imagine that this was an easy decision for him to make.

The fact that Skyking has contrubuted much good information in this forum could not have made his decision any easier.

But the rules of this forum are clear, and I for one appreciate having this haven of civility in an increasinvly uncivil world.

I find it refreshing that someone had the guts to make a tough call and enforce the rules.

Good Job Kevin